RSGB Low Power Contest 2011
This a serious event for
the QRPer, providing a choice of fixed station operation or outdoor fun.
The general rules apply to this contest
17th July 2011
Time: 0900 - 1200 UTC and 1300 - 1600 UTC
Frequencies: 3510 - 3580 KHz and 7000 - 7040 KHz (both bands may be used in each session)
Exchange: RST + Serial Number + Power.
1. Sections: Single or multi-operator
(a) Fixed (b) Portable, both sections 10W RF output maximum.
(c) Fixed (d) Portable, both sections 3W RF output maximum.
2. Frequencies: Both bands may be used during each session. Any station may be contacted once on each band.
3. Special conditions for Portable sections:
(i) A Portable station is defined in General Rule 5.
(ii) Antennas must not exceed 11m above ground and may have no more than two elevated supports.
4. Exchange: RST, serial number and RF output power in Watts. Serial numbers commence at 001 and continue through both sessions. Output power should be expressed as one or two digits plus 'W' in place of the decimal point, eg 1W, 1W5. Participants using more than 10W should send 'QRO'.
5. Scoring: 15 points for each contact with a QRP Portable or Mobile station; 10 points for a QRP Fixed station; 5 points for all other contacts. For the purposes of scoring 'QRP stations' are those using 10W RF output or less.
6. Logs: Online entries must be submitted to http://www.rsgbcc.org/cgi-bin/hfenter.pl by 23:59:59 on 30th July. Entries must be in Cabrillo format, see here for information on preparing a Cabrillo entry.
information regarding the Cabrillo Format
The 1930 Committee Cup to the winner of section (a).
The Houston-Fergus Trophy to the winner of section (b).
The HFCC Trophy to the winner of section (c).
The Southgate Trophy to the winner of section (d).